If you are between the ages of 8 and 12 or in the 3rd through 6th grades, you are eligible to become a DEA Junior Special Agent.
To explore the DEA Museum and find vital information.
To complete the required training program activities.
What To Do:
- Download the Junior Special Agent Training Manual before visiting the DEA Museum and Visitors Center. You can also receive a DEA Junior Special Agent Training Manual upon your arrival at the Museum.
- Complete the activities required for your age or grade while visiting the Museum.
- 3rd grade must complete at least 4 activities
- 4th grade must complete at least 6 activities
- 5th and 6th grade must complete at least 8 activities
- Report back to a member of the Museum Staff who will review your work, swear you in, and give you DEA Junior Special Agent certificate.
Teachers: For activities for classes, please visit the education section of our site to find student activities and teacher resources.